Top 5 WordPress Plugins to Safeguard Your Website
“ When it comes to the versatile web development, then WordPress platform has incredible benefits as it offers customized templates, stunning themes, and multiple security plugins. ”
In the present digital world, every business needs an online identity. And in order to make a solid web identity, business owners need to pick the best web development platform having a plethora of incredible features and easy to manage admin panel. Even in the availability of various web development platforms, the WordPress platform has amazing popularity due to its user-friendly features and powerful security solutions. Both the developers and business owners have first choice to pick the WordPress powered solution in order to create a business-centric website and raise your business voice. WordPress Platform provides endless benefits such as easy access to the interface, minimum coding requirement, community support and great security features.
Here are the 5 powerful security plugins available in WordPress platform, promising the best secured web presence:
1. Wordfence: It offers advanced security features of the websites. Opting the premium version of this plugin, you will get various security alerts. The main features supported by Wordfence are as follows:
- Extensive monitoring of the website’s activity
- Time-tested firewall protection
- Virus Scanning that may harm the sites
- IP filtering of the unwanted things
2. Sucuri Security: This plugin is highly preferred in monitoring the present activities of the websites. Sucuri plugin is also useful to figure out the previous activities over the website and find out the existing security faults, if any. 3 iThemes Security: It is useful in the implementation of best security features for protection against the website hackers. This plugin is available in two different versions – free version and paid version. It offers multiple ways to safeguard your website with the help of its incredible security features.
4. All in One WordPress Security & Firewall: It is truly helpful to know the minor changes in your website. This plugin has all the things and time-tested features to secure your business website from getting hacked.
5 BulletProof Security: Every business website has a registered email id which can be used at the time of login. This powerful plugin will help you to keep a record of all the login attempts effectively. It will deliver a verification mail to the registered email id and will verify whether it is with the same registered person or any other person. It provides robust protection against various sorts of security attacks like RFI, CRL, SQL, XSS and much more.
The WordPress platform has all the advanced features and powerful plugins to secure your website. We has highly creative approach & long years of expertise in delivering custom-made WordPress solutions.
– See more at: https://www.datatech.net.nz/business-website/